Kathy Anne Mancusi is a lawyer practicing in the District of Columbia and Maryland with a special focus on guardianships and legal issues affecting healthcare professionals and the elderly. Prior to opening her private law office in 2001, Ms. Mancusi worked in various legal settings--as in-house counsel for a group of specialty hospitals, as an attorney for an insurance company that insured healthcare facilities, and as a legal editor-writer of The Hospital Law Manual published by Aspen Publishers.
Ms. Mancusi will be happy to set up a consultation with you if you need help with the following:
• Guardianships of the Person
• Conservatorships/Guardianships of the Property
• Defense of a healthcare worker before a healthcare board
• Creation of healthcare powers of attorney or general financial powers of attorney
• Advice and counsel regarding the probate of the estate of a deceased person
• Drafting of a Last Will and Testament
• Establishment of a pet trust
Areas of Practice: Elder Law and Guardianships; Healthcare Licensure Defense before Healthcare Boards; Probate (Estate Administration); Animal Law
Board member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys; member of The Chesapeake Area Nurse Attorneys, Inc. (Past President and past Treasurer).
Editor, Maryland State Bar Association's Animal Law Advocate, 2008 through 2010
Bar Memberships: Maryland, D.C. and Virginia
Office Address: 7829 Belle Point Dr. Greenbelt, Maryland. Phone: 301-220-4382
Metro: Greenbelt (Green Line)
Mailing Address: 4423 Lehigh Rd, #433, College Park, Maryland, 20740